Benefits of eating Turkey, thanksgiving celebration is coming, and as everyone knows, this is one of the main ingredients of this family dinner celebration.
Turkey meat is considered one of the best sources of protein; only a portion of this meat can offer our body 65% of the recommended amount of daily protein. Besides, turkey provides multiple health benefits and can easily be found in supermarkets at a reasonable price.
If You Want To Start Including Turkey Meat In Your Diet, Here Are Some Of Its Benefits:
- Turkey meat contains a large amount of water, about 75% of its composition.
- It contains minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Selenium.
- It has low fat and cholesterol content; it is an ideal protein for weight loss eating plans.
- Turkey provides group B vitamins such as niacin, B12, and B16.
- It stimulates the immune system and helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
- It contains essential amino acids for the body.
Recommendations When Buying Turkey Meat:
- Search for 80% lean meat
- Read the labels to know the meat composition and if it has any added ingredients
- Check the expiration date and quality control seal of trays or packaging.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a medical consultation.