Fall Illnesses one of the seasons when people are more sensitive to allergies and changes in mood. Knowing the diseases that could affect you will help prevent and treat them in a better way.
Fall is a time of year when temperatures and winds change constantly. Sometimes people go outside without dressing appropriately, and low temperatures affect their airways, causing sneezing, coughing, and nasal congestion.
The accumulation of moisture and mold usually causes allergies that occur in the fall. Some people have symptoms such as respiratory problems, cough, and nasal and eye irritation.
According to health experts, when the body is less exposed to the sun, the vitamin D levels decrease giving way to mood swings, signs of depression, and low energy to perform daily activities.
- Dress with layers easy to remove or put on depending on the temperature changes during the day.
- Getting vaccinated will help prevent the spread of flu and colds.
- Keep your hands clean during the day. Using an antibacterial will decrease the risk of infections.
- Take a Vitamin D Supplement to avoid deficiency of this vitamin in the body.
- Antiallergics and natural infusions are allies to counteract allergies in the fall.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a medical consultation.